Sweet Fruits by Dinner Lady tastes like sweet fruits and bitter berries.
Higher dosage of nicotine making it perfect for pod open system device and for mouth to lung vaping. Dinner Lady Salt should never be used in sub-ohm tanks or any dripper styled vape system.
50VG / 50PG
20mg Nic Salt
Nicotine Salt is also known as Nic Salt e-liquids are made with the natural salt found within tobacco leaves, creating a smoother, less harsh throat hit when vaped. The Nicotine from Nicotine Salts is also absorbed faster than traditional freebase based e-liquids.
Nic Salt E-Liquids are usually higher in PG and nicotine level (10mg or 20mg) as they are designed to work with all starter kit, especially pod-style devices. That makes them an excellent choice not only for new vapers but also for experienced vapers on the move due to their compact form and less intrusive vapour production.
Read this before you buy:
– Nicotine is a highly addictive substance.
– Nicotine is toxic in pure form. This product is diluted but should be used with caution.
– Nicotine and tobacco products have a legal age limit of 18 years for Sweden and Europe.
– This product is intended for adult smokers only.
– Avoid getting nicotine fluid on the skin. Protect eyes, face and feel free to wear gloves when handling nicotine.
– In case of contact with nicotine on the skin, you should always wash it thoroughly from the exposed part.
– Keep all your gear (liquids, nicotine, bottles, atomizers and other equipment) out of the reach of children and pets.
– Read the safety application before usage.
– Always seek medical or emergency care if you suspect that your child has taken nicotine fluid! Even a small amount of nicotine ingested by a child may cause injury!
– If you experience persistent side effects that are listed in the safety application, please consult a doctor and bring the packaging and the safety application.
– Nicotine based e-liquids should be stored at 12 degrees Celsius for optimal life and quality.
– Nicotine based e-liquids have a shelf life of at least 2 years with unopened packaging and at least 1 month with opened packaging when stored outside. Avoid sunlight and store between 5-25 degrees Celsius in a dry and dark place.